Strain: Afghani Granddaddy
Genetics: 100% Indica, Granddaddy Purple x Afghani
Source: The Green Cross, San Francisco, California
Price: 40/eighth, including tax and delivery
Appearance: Dense lavender hued buds coated with white trichomes. Light orange hairs freckling the ruffles of green and purple flowers and leaves tightly packed together.
Fragrance: A sweet aroma, clearly descending from the Granddaddy Purple parent, this herb retains a musky scent from the Afghani influence. This cross gives a lovely bouquet of sugar and a tingle of kush.
Taste: While the scent is clearly influenced by Granddaddy Purple, this bud’s taste reminds me much more of the Afghani parent. It’s an earthy flavor, a bit spicy, and overall very smooth. The GDP sweetness is a welcome partner to this smoke.
Reefer Review: A great muscle relaxing Indica, soothing to organs and leaving a great body tingle I would definitely suggest this strain from The Green Door if you are in their delivery zone. Afghani Granddaddy is not a nighttime specific Indica, I’ve found my mind stays alert and clear and as long as I physically get up, I can get a lot done while soaring on this cloud.
- juststfuanddie reblogged this from stoneystoners
- tittiesandwhatnot likes this
- stoneystoners reblogged this from coralreefer420
- smokepoteattawtandsmilealot reblogged this from stoneystoners
- free-my-wonderland likes this
- shroombug420 likes this
- lphfairy likes this
- lphfairy reblogged this from coralreefer420
- skywalkermcfly reblogged this from coralreefer420
- heypuddin likes this
- tiffanygeez likes this
- taegonmclaughlinsmells reblogged this from coralreefer420
- relaxmike reblogged this from coralreefer420
- relaxmike likes this
- thcmcgee reblogged this from coralreefer420
- coralreefer420 posted this